With the social cooperative enterprise “THERMAE AGIASMATA", we seek the collective benefit and the serving of the overall economic and social interests in the Valley of Agiasmata. Specifically the objectives of "THERMAE AGIASMATA”, are as follows:
- The promotion of the Valley of Agiasmata as a thermalistic center, a place where visitors along with the healing and wellness of the body, will enjoy the natural beauty of the area, with the aim of attracting more visitors from Greece and abroad (including higher income level visitors).
- To modernize and ensure the normal operation of the hot thermal source, as well as the drink water source of Lefkantria. Both are unique natural resources that can greatly contribute to the development of the Valley of Agiasmata, thus providing job opportunities and income for residents.
- To promote, beyond the thermalistic center “AGIASMATA”, also activities for the visitors such as, hiking or visiting the old antimony mine, or the winery "Ariousios Wines". Further, to promote synergies with other interested parties in the Amani area and even targeted agricultural production.
- The effort for the preservation of the architectural character and the "color" of the Valley, so that any future construction project is perfectly integrated into the natural landscape and the zoning and architectural design as well, aiming to create a decent, tasteful and functional settlement, where commercial and residential uses coexist harmoniously.
- The effort for the preservation of the cultural heritage of the Valley of Agiasmata, as well as customs of the villages in the area, in cooperation with other interested parties.
- The effort for the preservation of rare native plants and more generally of the unique fauna and flora of the Valley, alongside the targeted cultivation of special herbs and plants that thrive in the region, which together with the traditional agricultural production can provide the raw materials for the production of quality local food products, cosmetics, etc.