Cultural events in the villages of the valley of Agiasmata
In the villages of the valley of Agiasmata are held each year various celebrations and events that attract locals as well as visitors from other parts of Chios and Greece.
- Protokyriako: Sunday of Orthodoxy
- Νιότριτο: Procession of icons. Walking down to Agiasmata and returning to the village through old trails with dense vegetation. After the procession is offered katsikopilafo in the celebrations hall of the village.
- Last Sunday of August: The feast of souma, good food and feasting.
- Folklore Museum: At Leptopoda was created by the Embellishment Association of around the World Leptopodians a folklore Museum, which exhibits objects from the life of the village in the recent and distant past.
- Feast of the olive
- Halloween celebration
- August 5: Church service followed by katsikopilafo at the chapel of Our Lady
- Gala dinner and dancing "Leonta" (Football team)
- Last Weekend of August: Dancing party before the festival
- Feast of the holy cross: Church service in the chapel of the Cross followed by food (on the eve, pasta with pork, and on the feast day Lenten)